I am Research Engineer at IBM Research – India. I received my master’s in Computer Science from Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 2017. My primary research interests lie in Reinforcement Learning and Stochastic Optimal Control. Recently, I have started exploring the role of Game Theory in making multi-agent reinforcement learning algorithms more practical to real-world business applications.
Amongst the application domains, I am interested in Supply chains, Smart grids and Robotics. On the software engineering side, I built several Blockchain based solutions for Finance and Auto manufacturing sectors. I am currently building AI based solutions for various use-cases in supply chains. More broadly, I am excited by research at the intersection of computer science, mathematics and software engineering.
- [Feb-2021:] Paper on supporting non-deterministic optimization transactions on Blockchain got accepted in ICBC 2021
- [Dec-2020:] Shot paper on extending attention mechanism for multi-agent constrained reinforcement learning got accepted in AAMAS 2021
- [Sep-2020:] Paper on collaborative shipping got accepted in IEEE Blockchain 2020
- [Jul-2020:] Project mentored by me in my teaching pod is featured in Neuromatch Academy highlights [link] (From 5:57 minutes onward)
- [Jul-2020:] Two papers on blockchain solutions got accepted in INFORMS Annual Meeting 2020
- [Jul-2020:] Awarded my first Patent Plateau By IBM.
- [Jun-2020:] Accepted Teaching Assistant (TA) position in Neuromatch Academy 2020 [certificate]
- [Feb-2020:] Paper on smartgrids got accepted in IEEE PES ISGT 2020
- [Jul-2019:] Our work on smartgrids got featured in Research Matters article[link]
- [Jan-2019:] Two short papers on multi-agent reinforcement learning got accepted in AAMAS 2019
- [Jul-2018:] Paper on supply and demand management in microgrid networks is accepted in IEEE SmartGridComm 2018
- [Jul-2018:] Paper on Generalized Deterministic Perturbations For Stochastic Gradient Search is accepted in IEEE CDC 2018
- [Jul-2017:] Accepted Pre-Placement Offer from IBM India Research Lab and going to work on Blockchain and Smart Contracts Project
- [Dec-2016:] Attended 55th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control at Las Vegas, USA to present work on estimating Hessian in simulation optimisation setting in this session